World Bank’s #Blog4Dev: How Would You Boost #Job #Opportunities4Youth in Malawi?
Deadline: 31 July 2017
If you are a Malawian citizen between the ages of 18 and 28, and are currently living in your home country, here is your turn to have your say! The World Bank wants to hear your ideas on how to boost job opportunities for youth in Malawi. Enter the #Blog4Dev contest, and you could win a trip to Washington, D.C. or an attachment with the World Bank in Malawi!
- Two winners will win an all-expense paid trip to Washington DC for one week.
- Two more winners will enjoy a 2-week attachment to the World Bank office in Malawi.
- All top four entries for Malawi will be published on the WBG’s Nasikiliza blog page, and also promoted on World Bank social media channels. These will be credited to the respective bloggers.
To be eligible for the #Blog4Dev contest in Malawi, applicants must:
- Be a Malawian citizen
- Be currently living in Malawi
- Be between the ages of 18 and 28
- Ability to hold a conversation in English.
- Current World Bank Group staff members, their family members and consultants are not eligible
- A panel of expert judges from inside and outside the World Bank Group will review all the entries, select the top 10, conduct interviews and thereafter select the winners.
- The winning submissions will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Clarity and applicability.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their blog entry via given website.
Eligible Country: Malawi
For more information, please visit World Bank’s #Blog4Dev.
This article is reprinted by permission from Source link