World Bank #Blog4Dev Contest 2017 for boosting job opportunities for youth in East Africa (win a trip to Washington, D.C. or an attachment with…
Application Deadline: July 31, 2017
#Blog4Dev: How Would You Boost #Job #Opportunities4Youth in Tanzania?
#Blog4Dev: How Would You Boost #Job #Opportunities4Youth in Malawi?
#Blog4Dev: How Would You Boost #Job #Opportunities4Youth in Somalia?
#Blog4Dev: How Would You Boost #Job #Opportunities4Youth in Burundi?
If you are a Tanzania citizen between the ages of 18 and 28 and are currently living in your home country, here is your turn to have your say! The World Bank wants to hear your ideas on how to boost job opportunities for youth in Tanzania. Enter the #Blog4Dev contest, and you could win a trip to Washington, D.C. or an attachment with the World Bank in Tanzania!
To be eligible for the #Blog4Dev contest in Tanzania, you must:
- Be a Tanzanian,Malawian, Somali or Burudian citizen
- Be currently living in Tanzania,Malawi, Somalia (including Somaliland) & Burundi
- Be between the ages of 18 and 28
- Send your 500-word original blog written in either English or Kiswahili.
- Ability to hold a conversation in English.
A panel of expert judges from inside and outside the World Bank Group will review all the entries, select the top 10, conduct interviews and thereafter select the winners.
The winning submissions will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Clarity and applicability.
- Two winners will win an all-expense paid trip to Washington DC for one week.
- Two more winners will enjoy 2-weeks attachments to the World Bank office in Tanzania/Malawi/Burundi.
- All top four entries for Tanzania/Malawi, Somalia (including Somaliland) & Burundi will be published on the WBG’s Nasikiliza blog page, and also promoted on World Bank social media channels. These will be credited to the respective bloggers.
Terms and Conditions
- Submissions must be original and well-written in Kiswahili or English.
- Submission deadline is July 31, 2017. Late submissions will be automatically disqualified.
- The blog post length should be at most 500 words. Longer entries will be disqualified.
- Only one submission per entrant will be allowed
- The World Bank Group reserves the right to research and verify the eligibility of any entrants, and the decision of the World Bank Group shall be final
- By entering the contest, participants agree to release the World Bank Group from any claims based on the contest, and grant the World Bank Group all rights to their entry, including consent to publish their entered blog post on its website and social media channels.
- Failure to comply with these rules may result in disqualification from the competition. Bloggers agree to comply with and be bound by the decisions of the World Bank Group, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this competition
How to Enter:
How would you increase job opportunities for young people in Tanzania?
Tell us how you would create job opportunities for a brighter future for youth in Tanzania/Somalia/Burundi/Malawi in no more than 500 words, submit your entry to the #Blog4Dev contest, and you could win a trip to the World Bank in Washington, D.C. or an attachment with the World Bank in Tanzania/Burundi/Malawi !
To enter the competition, submit your original blog entry of not more than 500 words by July 31, 2017 here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Blog4DevJul2017
Questions or more information? Contact via [email protected]
For More Information:
This article is reprinted by permission from Source link