This foster dog's resume is bound to get this good pup the best home
Finding a job is hard. Creating a resume that concisely summarizes your wonderful experience? Well, not quite as hard, but still a tough feat.
But what if you were applying to be someone’s best friend? How do you fit all your great doggie accomplishments onto one page?
If you thought your dog had a lot of experience being a good dog, think again. Mowgli the dog (part German shepherd, part Rwandan street dog, all lovable) is looking for a temporary foster home to hang out in, and she isn’t taking this lightly. She’s enlisted in her friend’s help to create a detailed resume of all her past experiences, and it looks like she’s nothing but qualified for being someone’s pet for a while. Perhaps, she’s even over-qualified.
Twitter user Megan Frantz tweeted that her boyfriend, “master of dog puns,” is the genius who helped draft the resume for Mowgli, her best friend’s dog, to find her a temporary foster family. Boy, is this thing comprehensive.
If you weren’t impressed with Mowgli’s “Running Partner certification” or her “professional snuggler” status, here are a few more highlights.
– Taught Venezuelan family intermediate borking, including complex phrases such as ‘bork’ and ‘BORK.’
– Gained 15 pounds of American weight & managed to remain adorable.
– Demonstrated a complete dedication to snoozing. Left no soft surface without being slept on.
– Provided thought leadership on nuanced topics such as belly-rubs and nose boops. Increased belly-rubs by 30%.
– Professional Couch Potato
– SKILLS: ‘Giving upside down hugs’ and ‘thinking I’m a person.’
Mashable has reached out for some additional details about Mowgli’s experience, but all of this looks pretty good. She did cite “irreconcilable differences with Cat” as a reason for leaving her previous position, but we’ll let it slide. Have you seen those beauty shots?
This article is reprinted by permission from