LOCAL JOBS: Eye Level Learning Center, Hartz Construction, Tinley Park-Park District
Patch wants to help local readers find new jobs and put some cash in their pockets. That’s why each week, Patch will be spotlighting a few job openings that we think our readers can fill. Here’s a look at the most recently listed jobs in the region.
EMPLOYERS who want their business’s employment employment opportunities listed here may send their job opening Patch Editor Tim Moran at [email protected] Please include a job description, requirements, how to apply and contact information. Openings must be received by 5 p.m. Tuesday each week in order to appear in that week’s Local Jobs.
NEW! The Eye Level Learning Center of Orland Park is looking for part-time math instructors. Dynamic after school enrichment learning center is seeking experienced msth instructors to tutor students from grades 1 to 8. All teaching materials are provided. The instructor will work with students on an individual or small group setting and time. This is a part-time, year-round position. Those interested should send a resume to [email protected] or call 708-966-9633.
NEW! Hartz Construction Co. is looking to fill a part-time new home sales position. The residential builder is looking for a “floater” to join their sales team. “Floaters” fill in at subdivision sales offices when the full-time sales counselors have time off. The position requires schedule flexibility and to be on-call.
Our ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Sales and/or customer service experience
- Good communication skills
- Computer knowledge
- Strong work ethic
- Professional attitude, outgoing and friendly personality
- A willingness to learn
- Greet prospective buyers as they visit the model homes.
- Effectively demonstrate homes to prospective buyers.
- Enter information into a database.
Must be able to work weekends. If interested, e-mail your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NEW! The Tinley Park-Park District is looking to fill three part-time positions: gym attendant, custodian and bookkeeper.
Cache Creek Animal Rescue is looking for several part time people. Needing a part time kennel person to clean kennels. Must be self motivated. Looking to hire a person 21 or older to do adoptions, paperwork, some cleaning. Please stop by Alsip Nursery and fill out application at the Cache Creek station.
Holy Family Villa, a skilled Nursing and Rehab Center, is looking for the following positions:
- Full Time and Part Time C.N.A.s for all shifts. Full and short shifts available. Must be certified and skilled in assisting residents with their daily needs.
- Full and Part time Dietary Aides and Hosts, day, evening and weekend hours.
- Full Time Registered Nurses for PM shift (2pm-10:30pm) and PRN for all shifts.
- Full Time Cook with varied hours including every other weekend.
- Full Time Receptionist Monday – Friday 6:00am – 2:30pm.
Benefit package available for full time includes health, dental & vision insurance, Paid Time Off, Competitive wages and more. Email resume to [email protected] OR apply in person at: Holy Family Villa, 12220 S. Will-Cook Rd., Palos Park, IL 60464 630-257- 2291
There will be a job fair, open to veterans first, on Thursday, Oct. 12 at the Orland Park Civic Center.
Thanks for your feedback.
Originally published Oct 10, 2017.
This article is reprinted by permission from