Job opportunities with Swimming Nature
Are you a passionate and skilled swimming instructor with a talent for inspiring all ages to swim?
Swimming Nature is the UK’s largest independent provider of private and bespoke swimming tuition, from babies through to adults with nearly 30 years of experience in the sector.
Following Swimming Nature’s award-winning teaching programme, you will help your students progress through each skill level, supported by our unique rewards programme, and technology that’s second to none.
Working hours will include afternoons Monday to Friday and Saturday and Sunday mornings, although additional hours may be required. Flexibility is advantageous.
Alongside the opportunity to work in a progressive, dynamic and rewarding environment, Swimming Nature instructors enjoy a full range of employment benefits, including:
* A secure permanent position in the company
* An ongoing bespoke training programme, continuing professional development and various career pathways leading to join our sector Quality Assurance Programme
* A robust performance-related pay scale ranging from £16 to £20 per hour
* Opportunities to contribute in the media as part of our expert panel
* 28 days annual leave (pro rata)
* Access to a workplace pension and Perk Box benefits
* Annual appraisal and pay review
The essential ingredients
We are looking for teachers who were born to swim, and who are keen to train in the ground-breaking Swimming Nature method. Applicants will need to attend an in-water interview to demonstrate they can swim to a high standard. Other requirements include:
– An ASA Level 2 or an STA Full Swimming Instructor Qualification or the equivalent international qualification
– Exceptional communication skills and experience in a customer-facing/service environment
– A current lifesaving qualification (preferred although we can provide this if necessary)
– Excellent swimming ability with up-to-date knowledge of the sport
We’d love to hear from you. Call the Swimming Nature Recruitment Team for a chat on 020 7625 0312 or click on ‘apply now’.
Job location: Dobcross, Manchester, United Kingdom
Up to £20 per hour
Job location: Stratford-upon-Avon, United Kingdom
Job location: Berkshire, United Kingdom
Job location: Various, United Kingdom
This article is reprinted by permission from Source link