Fresher Administrative Assistant Job Opportunities – Dairy Development Authority (DDA)
Development Authority (DDA)
Duty Station: Kampala,
Dairy Development Authority (DDA) is a semi-autonomous agency under the
Ministry of Agriculture, Animal Industry and Fisheries (MAAIF). It is
established under the Dairy Industry Act of 1998. Its Mission is “To provide
dairy development and regulatory services that will ensure increased production
and consumption of milk, sustainable and profitable dairy industry sector;
contribute to economic development and improved nutritional standards in
Job Summary: The
Administrative Assistant will primarily provide secretarial and office
administrative support to the Dairy Development Authority (DDA).
- Tasked with performing administrative work
and maintaining office files and other records.
- Tasked with handling and accounting for
- Supporting the day-to-day office and
- In charge of typing letters, reports and
other reports as appropriate.
- Handling office welfare and general office
- Sort and distribute incoming mail to staff
and dispatch outgoing mail.
- The jobholder will receive and direct
visitors to appropriate persons and provide information about the
Authority activities in case of inquiries.
- Perform any other duties related to the
office as may be delegated from time to time.
- The ideal candidate for the Dairy
Development Authority (DDA) Administrative Assistant job placement must
hold a Diploma in, Human Resource Management, Public Administration,
Social Work and Social Administration or a related field from a recognized
- At least two years of hands on experience
in a related field will be an added advantage.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Strong oral and verbal communication
All interested applicants who meet the specified job requirements
should submit their application forms, up to date curriculum vitae, photocopies
of academic credentials and three referees to the address below:
The Executive Director,
Dairy Development Authority (DDA),
Plot 1, Kafu Rd. Kampala,
P. O. Box 34006, Kampala, Uganda
Deadline: 16th June 2017 by
This article is reprinted by permission from Source link