Events Planner / Client Relationship Manager Job Opportunities – Legends Events & Hospitality
Organization: Legends Events & Hospitality
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Legends Events & Hospitality is an events management and experiential marketing Company. We win over customers for our clients through one-on-one engagements which is the most effective marketing tool. We are successful at what we do because we have passion for excellence. Our Services include: Strategic Marketing, Events Planning & Management, Corporate Communications and Destination Management.
- Development, production and delivery of projects from proposal right up to delivery.
- Delivering events on time, within budget, that meet (and hopefully exceed) expectations.
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
- Communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships
- Managing supplier relationships.
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently.
- Providing leadership, motivation, direction and support to your team
- Travelling to the site for inspections and project managing events
- Being responsible for all project budgets from start to finish.
- Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery
- Working with clients to devise an effective events management campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget;
- Play a pivotal role in negotiations and influence best possible outcomes during discussions with major industry players and existing clients
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their business requirements;
- Provide support in the development of key concepts, bespoke platforms and events that reflect the strategic objectives of corporate organisations in the interest of enhancing brand, profile and competitive advantage.
- Create, develop and maintain sponsorship leads through the application of expert relationship building skills.
- Accountable for supervising PR and media strategy, including social media; ensuring multi-channel delivery of key messages that engage with target audience.
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively;
- Tasked with managing events to ensure conformity to client needs, budgets, invoicing and writing client reports;
- Arranging and attending meetings;
- Making ‘pitches’, along with other agency staff, to try to win new business for the agency.
- High customer retention and satisfaction
- Product delivery consistency with contract expectations
- Periodic reports sent
- Increase of sales volume
- Cash and cheque collection
- The applicant should preferably hold a Bachelor’s degree or Diploma from a recognized University in Communication, Business Administration, Sales & Marketing or a related field.
- At least two to three years’ experience in customer relationship management preferably in the events and hospitality industry.
- Skilled and experiences in organizing events of all magnitudes i.e. from small functions
- Good customer relationship management skills
- Good experiential skills
- Excellent presentations Skills i.e. proficiency in the use of PowerPoint and Excel
- Fast learner
- High degree of flexibility to suit our clients’ diversity
- Outgoing and highly motivated personality
- Good proposal writing skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Computer literacy i.e. working knowledge of MS Office is desired
- High business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Good with budgets
- Reliable/good at hitting deadlines
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to handle pressure and discipline to work alone for long periods;
- Fluent in spoken & written English. Knowledge of local languages is essential.
- Personal Competencies: Strategic Marketing, Events Planning & Management, Corporate Communications and Destination Management.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their E-mail their cover letters, detailed CVs and salary expectations with the Subject line: “Client Relationship Manager” to the address below;
Chief Executive Officer,
FIG Consult Limited,
Plot 39B Martrys’ Way, Ntinda, Kampala. Uganda
E-mail to: [email protected]
This article is reprinted by permission from Source link