25 Free Resume Templates to Help You Land the Job You Need Right Now
You know that writing and designing a resume that perfectly conveys your talent and individuality can be quite the stressful challenge. Besides, all the impressive experience in the world won’t stand out in the pile if your resume looks like everyone else’s, and a visually-striking resume could be the deciding factor that gets you an interview.
Whether you have design chops or not, spending time and energy crafting a perfect resume isn’t always an option. But not to worry—that’s what resume templates are for! We’ve rounded up 25 free, professionally-designed resume templates, each of them offering a unique approach and style. Download your favorite template—we found options for Microsoft Word, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, or InDesign—to help you catch the eye of a hiring manager.
These modern and minimalist resume designs use flat icons, clear infographics, and clean fonts to let your experience and talent take the lead. They also show your personality and eye for design while still falling within the bounds of what’s appropriate for a more buttoned-up position.
1. This elegant template is infographic heaven.
2. Add your personal touch with a photo of your choice.
3. Clean, simple, but hardly boring.
4. This template leaves room for your references or testimonials.
5. Brighten things up with a pop of green.
6. Chart your abilities for easy scanning.
7. If you’d like, add a headshot so the hiring team has a face to match to the credentials.
8. Can’t be summed up in a bulleted list? Add an About Me Section.
9. Break up blocks of text with a round chart.
10. This fits a ton of information without looking crowded.
11. The cleanest way to list your social media presence.
Creative Resumes with Extra Oomph
If you’re applying to a company that’s known for its relaxed culture and emphasis on individuality, a resume with remarkable typography, vivid color, and a bit more pizazz is a great option for you. Use these as-is or as a jumping off point to create something that the hiring manager definitely hasn’t seen before.
12. Do you have cool hobbies? Try this showcase for your extracurriculars.
13. This vintage template is perfect for any old souls.
14. Tired of minimalism? Embrace maximalism.
15. Break out of the columns you’re used to seeing with these speech bubbles.
16. Taking up a quarter of the page with your name? Serious power move.
17. The template that doubles as an art poster to hang on your wall.
18. Diamonds are a resume’s best friend.
19. Go for a bit of red.
20. This timeline is a novel way to show your career trajectory.
21. Try this in blue, green, red, or yellow.
22. This strip of black is ultra dramatic.
23. Go for light on dark look with this wide charcoal column—which also offers a number of infographic options.
24. Crazy for color? This template—which comes in a whole rainbow of options—is for you.
25. This one shows off your high-level information right at the top.
Now that you’ve picked out your ideal resume template, make it your own and and fill it in with help from The Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Resume, our free 30+ page ebook with everything you need to know about writing a stellar resume (including another free template). You’ve got this.
This article is reprinted by permission from